Epworth Fire Station, established in 1956, serves the town and surrounding areas. It is crewed by on-call firefighters. The area is rural with villages associated road networks. The M180 passes through the station area as do various drains and rivers. The eastern border of this station is made by the River Trent.
- 15 on-call firefighters
- 1 x Fire Engine